1. While fitting pavers first check for what purpose that land is going to used & prepare the base accordingly.
2. Proper slope is required while fitting pavers .and check level with level tube/line ropeThat sunk is not there in between. in sunk region water will stopped and create fungus.
3. While fitting any paver design start work with properly using level tube /line rope. If brick design is there after fitting pavers must check with line rope.
4. Please handle rubber mould pavers carefully while unloading them and do not hit them Upon each other. while storing these pavers like both colour surfaces together.
5. The area where pavres are going to installed cover both sides with the help of cub-stone Or if that not possible lock last line of paver with concrete. If you don’t do this locking during rain sand below pavers drawn in water and paver base may get disturb.
6. May be in rainy season due to heavy load traffic paver surface get sunk so remove only those pavers repair the base and fit them again. After fitting pavers if possible fill the gaps with sand.